terça-feira, 9 de junho de 2009

Paramore - 7 Years in The Making

I wanna go someplaceWhere everyone winsCause i've lost all my friendsSince they got brand new eyesThey don't look at me the sameIt's anyone's guess. Where I went wrongNow i'm the only oneWho's thinking back...7 years ago... 7 years in the makingBut we're always taking for grantedthe hands that fed us full.10 miles left to go, time is healing nothingonly a matter of numbersThat won't make us right.But i'm gonna make it through HEY HEY HEYI'm just tiredSo don't push meThere's more than enough roomFor a sad song or twoThere was a beginningto the storyBut I don't remember, i don't rememberThere was a reasonSomething we wantedand i'm not backing down til i get it.20 years ago 20 years in the makingweel, I know the highway better than I know myselfIn a few years I hope I settle intoThe big idea that i can't live for anyone else.And i'm gonna make it through HEY HEY HEYI'm just tiredSo don't push meThere's still more room for a sad song or two.I'm carrying bricks around my neckI can't keep my head upCant' see too far aheadI can't keep my head upIt's like carrying bricks around my neckTo make you rememberIt's like digging up the deadCaouse you won't rememberHow we got here. Why we are here.When you finally decide it's worth the painI'm here. I never went anywhere.Growing older, I never throught that IWould look back and not regret a thing.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário